|This is the second of three images of a civic procession in Huntingdon, possibly part of the proclamation of King George V in Huntingdon, which took place on Market Hill on the 11th May 1910.
The sign for the Crown Hotel at 49 High Street can be seen - an inn had stood on this site since at least the early 18th century, originally named the Black Swan, then the Golden Lion, and then re-named the Crown Hotel when the original Crown Inn at 114-115 High Street closed in the early 19th century. The Crown Hotel closed just two years after this photograph was taken, in 1912.
Moving further down the same side of the High Street, the old police headquarters can be seen, and then the small building with the entrance to the old St Benedict's churchyard and Court. These buildings have now been demolished, and the modern entrance to St Benedict's Court is here today.