|Release and Conveyance
|Rev. William Henry Hampton, incumbent of the Vicarage or New Parish of St. Thomas Ponds Bridge, Cambs and Hunts, to Hon. Ailwyn Edward Fellowes of Honnington Hall Norfolk, Esq., M.P. and Rt.Hon George Richard Penn, Viscount Curzon, trustees of various settlements of the Fellowes Estate. £600 by the Trustees to the Ecclesiastical Commissioners the yearly rentcharge of £20. William Henry 2nd Baron De Ramsey to Rev Hampton and his successors the same £600 by the commissioners to the trustees 1.006 ac of land in Ramsey, together with the parsonage built on the land. (In the margin is a plan of the land).
|7th July, 1898
|Fellowes family, Lords de Ramsey of Abbots Ripton
Show related Persons records.
|Fellowes; family; of Ramsey Abbey; Barons de Ramsey
|Fellowes; Lord; William Henry (1848-1925); 2nd Baron de Ramsey; of Ramsey Abbey