|Letters, receipt & Order of the Board of Charity Commissioners
|Re the redemption of a yearly payment of £2. to the Trustees of the Town Stock and Poor's Estate Charity, Ramsey, issuing from 2a. of land called Walpole Closes, Ramsey, now owned by Lord De Ramsey. The redemption is made by a transfer to 'The Official Trustees of Charitable Funds' of a sum of £80 Consols in trust for the Ramsey Charity. (The envelopes are marked: Redemption of £2. Staffurth's Annuity on land in Wood Lane, Ramsey, purchased of Henry Staffurth's Exors.)
|Fellowes family, Lords de Ramsey of Abbots Ripton
Show related Persons records.
|Fellowes; family; of Ramsey Abbey; Barons de Ramsey
|Fellowes; Lord; William Henry (1848-1925); 2nd Baron de Ramsey; of Ramsey Abbey