|Manor of Ramsey
|Copy of Court Roll. Admission of William Henry Brown to the close in R8/6/3 that is, the close of pasture (5 ac) situate near the Green in Ramsey, formerly the estate of John Salmon, since that of John Fitzjohn and his wife, and also all such part of the Yard belonging to a customary messuage, late of John Pooley, now of William Parker, standing near to the Green, as has long been separated from the other part of the yard by a fence across the same and reputed to be part of Fitzjohns Close, under the surrender and will of his late father.
|5th June, 1807
|Fellowes family, Lords de Ramsey of Abbots Ripton
Show related Persons records.
|Fellowes; family; of Ramsey Abbey; Barons de Ramsey