|Trinity Church group gathered on the occasion of the visit of the Reverend MacCausland from the City Temple. The man to the left of the central figure is the Reverend Robert Firth Guyton (1875-1943), son of the Reverend Guyton who was minister at Trinity Church 1890-1901. Sitting to his left is his wife Olive Mary Guyton (nee Geeson) who was born in 1882 and died in 1965. They were married in Huntingdon in 1907. R.F Guyton junior was Minister of the Baptist Church in Hitchin from 1926-1934.
The old list to this collection identifies the gentleman on the extreme right of the group as Mr Sare [Sarll?] and a Mr Fairhurst on the extreme left. See also WH2/224