|Exterior view of a red-brick, ivy-clad house, which appears to be Field House, Buckden. The old list to this collection described this as an eighteenth century house exterior, location not known, but a handwritten note in the old list identified it as Hignett's House and dated it to 1901. A William H. Hignett lived at Wyton Grange, Wyton, according to the 1906 trade directory, and the Maddison and Hinde order book records that a photograph of Hignett's house was taken in 1901, therefore it was assumed that this was an early photograph of Grange Farm, Wyton. However, it has now been identified as Field House, Buckden. According to the 1903 and 1906 trade directories,Edward Walter Hunnybun lived here in 1903 and 1906, having previously lived in Chadleigh House, Godmanchester.