|The High Street, Huntingdon and the George Hotel. A Maddison & Hinde display case can be seen on the Hotel wall, below three touring club badges, including the Cyclist Touring Club badge. The Spread Eagle and Royal Oak public houses (at 56 and 58 High Street) can be seen beyond the Hotel, while the shop of Clayton & Son, Saddler, is in the right edge of the photograph. William Henry Clayton took over Peacock's saddlery business in 1910. Part of the Boer War memorial, erected in 1903, can just be seen on the left. Unfortunately the number plate of the car approaching up the High Street cannot be distinguished.