|View of the Market Hill, Huntingdon, looking towards All Saints Church. Wykham House can be seen on the left, once the London and County Joint Stock Bank and County Club. Alexandra House at 110 High Street, is the house on the right with the blinds at the upstairs windows. It was the chemist's shop and home of William Ekins and his large family until the business went into liquidation in 1880, and was later (from 1890) the boot and shoe warehouse of Freeman, Hardy and Willis for many years. See WH3/343 for an image and details of the Ekins family.