|Exterior view of the photographic studio run by Frederick Hinde in partnership with Mr Carpenter in the Union Bank Chambers, the High Street, Bedford. An article in "Illustrated Bedfordshire:its History and Commerce" published in 1895 (Accession 2638 in Huntingdonshire Archives) contains photographs of this property and describes the studio as, "containing the latest appliances for carrying on their work, some of them being their own invention....the studio contains one of the finest cameras that modern ingenuity has been able to invent. It is of double expansion, and can be extended to five feet in length, and brought to any desirable position. It takes any size of photograph, from a midget to a 15in. by 12in. plate"