|View of The Pavement on the north side of Market Hill, St Ives, taken at the time of the 1897 Jubilee. The shop of James G. Hankin & Son, printers, booksellers & stationers can be seen on the right, with a banner reading "God Bless our Queen" attached to the front of the shop. The taller building beyond is Horace H. Wilson's Establishment for Tailoring, Clothing and Boots. This is now the M & Co. clothing shop. There is some emulsion damage to the right hand side of this plate.