|William Henry Clayton was a saddler, harness maker and sports outfitter of 103 High Street, Huntingdon. The business was founded by his late father in 1875, and it closed down in September 1960.
Mr Clayton was scoutmaster of the 4th Hunts (Huntingdon) Boy Scouts, the troop having been formed by him in May 1909. He was also a colour sergeant in the 5th Bedfordshire Territorial Regiment, and had previously been in the 4th Hunts Battalion. He married Ada Charlton of York on the 27th May 1912 at All Saints Church, Huntingdon, and here we see a smaller wedding group gathered in the garden of his house (presumably The Views, Huntingdon) with their guard of honour